Wings Hill is open for dinner, by reservation, as follows:
- May , June, September and November:
- Thursday through Sunday
- July and August:
- Wednesday through Sunday
- December through April:
- Fridays and Saturdays
- select Thursdays for Bistro Night series
- private parties by arrangement as well.
We are open to the public as well as inn guests.
Advance reservations are required, with seatings at 6:00 and 8:00 p.m. During July and August, we recommend calling for reservations at least two weeks ahead.
Our menu items change weekly. Because we base our selections on the freshest, best quality ingredients available on Thursday each week, the menu is not generally set until that day. (Wednesday, during July & August).
As of July 1, 2008, the pricing is $55.00 per person. We serve in a prix-fixe format, which includes appetizer, soup, salad, entree and dessert, as well as our own baguette bread and butter.
Five Courses ~ Fifty-five Dollars
- Herb Crêpes with Pencil Asparagus and Stilton Cheese Sauce
- Sirloin and White Bean Chili
- Curried Apple Purée
- Organic Greens with Basil-Green Peppercorn Vinaigrette
- Classic Caesar with Anchovies
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Native Morel Mushroom Sauce and Haricot Verts
- Slow-Roasted Cornish Hen with Leek Velouté, Smashed Potatoes and Fiddlehead Ferns
- Seared Yellowfin Tuna with Mango Relish and Spinach-Poblano Rice
- Spring Vegetable Succotash with Grilled Tofu and Roast Garlic Aioli
- Frozen Milk Chocolate & Kahlua Mousse Tower
- Brown Sugar Crème Brulée
- Lemon Cheesecake with Gingered-Wild Blueberry Sauce
Due to our limited capacity, reservations are highly recommended. A credit card guarantee is required for parties of four or more.
As the Inn does not currently have a liquor license, we welcome you to bring your own libations. We’ll be happy to provide ice, glassware, et cetera. No corkage fees are charged. Non-alcoholic beverage service (coffee, tea, sparkling or still water, soda, lemonade, iced tea, cider, etc.) is available at additional charge.
The Inn accepts Mastercard, Visa, Discover, cash, and travelers checks as payment. In order to attend to all of our guests, we reserve the right to present one check, and accept only one credit card payment, from parties of 4 or more.
Due to our limited seating, adult atmosphere, type of menu selections, and length of dinner (approximately 2 hours), the inn generally does not meet the needs of young children. We are unable to offer a children’s menu, or discounted pricing for smaller portions.
Price does not include Maine sales tax (7%), or service charge (18%). All seats are non-smoking.
For more specific details about dinner at the inn, please visit our “FAQ” (frequently asked questions) page.